Pitch + Q&A - Truth or Dare, Tyla
video
Questions
1 - What genre do you listen to most?
2 - What do you expect out of your genre when considering a music video for the music?
3 - Why do you watch music videos (if at all)?
4 - How often do you watch / consume music video content?
5 - What are your initial thoughts of your pitch and what critique (if any) do you have of my initial idea?
1 – I mostly listen to chorale music, especially works like the sacred choral compositions of Johann Sebastian Bach.
ReplyDelete2 – In a chorale music video, I expect a calm, reverent atmosphere with visuals that complement the harmony and spiritual depth of the piece.
3 – I watch music videos to deepen my emotional connection to the music and to see a visual interpretation of the themes.
4 – I consume music video content occasionally, usually when I want a more immersive experience than just audio alone.
5 – My initial thought on your chorale music video pitch is that it should focus strongly on mood and simplicity, though I would suggest ensuring the visuals do not overpower the music’s solemn character.